Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 925.640 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,788,352 (53,788 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)