Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 942.062 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 29% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,228,618 (67,117 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)