Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1290.705 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 70% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 113,980,689 (88,309 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (42 minutes ago)