Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 958.261 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,198,121 (94,127 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)