Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 914.082 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 28% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,875,090 (54,563 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)