Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1090.485 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 53% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 108,838,683 (99,808 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (30 minutes ago)