Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20996.431 IRR / BYN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 22% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,473,888 (2,499 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)