Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16918.255 IRR / BYN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 37% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,363,102 (2,740 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 2 hours ago)