Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 526.961 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,707,140 (₨132,281) in Howrah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)