Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 504.002 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,207,047 (₨125,410) in Howrah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (40 minutes ago)