Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 4635.238 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 41% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,691,706 (kr14,819) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)