Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4372.634 IRR / SBD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 107% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 145,593,488 (33,297 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)