Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 4136.071 IRR / SBD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 105% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 100,303,506 (24,251 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)