Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 4835.281 IRR / SBD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 117% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 139,374,817 (28,825 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)