Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4593.775 IRR / SBD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 110% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 145,829,474 (31,745 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)