Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,811 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5353.121 IRR / HKD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 216% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 203,749,675 (HK$38,062) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (38 minutes ago)