Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,542 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4084.482 IRR / HKD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 158% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 125,813,627 (HK$30,803) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (27 minutes ago)