Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,653 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4173.453 IRR / HKD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 159% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 101,166,011 (HK$24,240) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)