Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 21212.864 IRR / BYN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 23% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,416,789 (2,612 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)