Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Homs have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.187 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 52% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,148,664 (523,857 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)