Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Homs have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.557 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 42% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,330,285 (519,030 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in El Paso, Texas costs $0.79 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $325 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 720 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 80,000 (42 minutes ago)