Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Homs have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.450 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 42% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,427,649 (478,202 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)