Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8503.869 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 31% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,816,106 (GH₵10,209) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)