Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7471.707 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,999,174 (GH₵8,967) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (28 minutes ago)