Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.431 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,365,994 (40,791,351 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (36 minutes ago)