Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.423 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,177,572 (31,041,598 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)