Cost of living comparison between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.414 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,616,226 (38,633,851 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)