Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.448 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 61,268,097 (42,307,398 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)