Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.179 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 108% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,271,961 (¥278,158) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)