Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 269%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10685.467 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 241% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 224,579,835 (21,017 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)