Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,299 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 33963.516 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 96% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,698,849 (€2,258) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (42 minutes ago)