Cost of living comparison between Helsinki, Finland and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 34578.062 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 101% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,956,444 (€2,833) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (43 minutes ago)