Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3661.144 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 100% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,977,983 (31,951 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)