Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4720.150 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 18% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,218,308 (元6,826) in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)