Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 36609.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 115% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 133,124,747 (3,636 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 61,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (about 2 hours ago)