Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 35237.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 102% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 126,778,357 (3,598 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (31 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (41 minutes ago)