Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 32693.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 84% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 122,409,609 (3,744 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (about 1 hour ago)