Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 32366.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 86% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 108,877,362 (3,364 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)