Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.087 IRR / SOS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 362% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 270,488,145 (4,577,761 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)