Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.578 IRR / SOS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 329% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 309,342,740 (5,023,584 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)