Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.697 IRR / SOS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 317% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 270,347,459 (4,178,648 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (30 minutes ago)