Cost of living comparison between Harbin, China and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4684.743 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 66% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,076,227 (元17,306) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)