Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6672.598 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 111% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 131,542,282 (元19,714) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)