Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5095.551 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 84% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 131,724,666 (元25,851) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Varanasi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 3 hours ago)