Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 34299.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 76% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 126,787,782 ($3,697) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)