Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 32365.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 81% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,642,895 ($2,183) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)