Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1384.754 IRR / ETB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 12% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 62,952,056 (45,461 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)