Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1336.788 IRR / ETB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 61,263,768 (45,829 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)