Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1439.405 IRR / ETB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,121,966 (30,653 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)