Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam vs Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.812 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 20% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,122,484 (49,723,296 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,800,000 in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 99 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 150,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $1,020 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)