Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam vs Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.804 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 19% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,712,531 (49,734,897 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,600,000 in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seoul costs ₩2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)