Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.439 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 64,249,670 (44,658,168 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 3 hours ago)