Cost of living comparison between Hanoi, Vietnam and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.420 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,870,011 (25,266,470 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)