Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4712.009 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 25% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,949,903 (元12,935) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)