Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 16354.637 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 68,682,397 (4,200 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)