Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 17277.552 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,748,832 (3,979 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)