Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 23945.284 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 57% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,865,446 (C$3,210) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)