Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 287.554 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,063,896 (¥153,237) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)