Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 297.679 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,858,673 (¥268,271) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)