Cost of living comparison between Hamadan, Iran and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Hamadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 29,190,026 in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (38 minutes ago)