Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Hamadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,671,540 in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tallinn costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)