Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Hamadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,221,102 in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)