Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Hamadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,731,814 in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)