Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Hamadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 64,598,051 in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)