Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 290.847 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,309,139 (¥310,504) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)