Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.550 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 59,425,272 (38,326,754 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)