Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4955.480 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 62,404,719 (元12,593) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)