Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 329.475 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 64,595,826 (₨196,057) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (35 minutes ago)