Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9159.725 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 114% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 146,899,233 (16,038 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)