Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.044 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 4% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,757,458 (413,623 Ft) in Győr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)