Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 32365.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 28% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,525,122 ($1,932) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)