Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea vs Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 591%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 143.161 IRRX / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 395% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 339,412,941 (₩9,117,838) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,500,000 in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)