Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 313%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.482 IRRX / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 229% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 204,947,296 (₩5,328,533) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)