Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 42.557 IRRX / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 162% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 191,992,323 (₩5,463,453) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)