Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.256 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,051,409 (₩3,043,901) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)