Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.406 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 155% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 185,261,466 (₩4,823,802) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)