Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 989 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 572.759 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 64,420,434 (₨112,474) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)