Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 505.927 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 16% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 49,059,545 (₨96,970) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)