Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 526.961 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 29% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,695,582 (₨99,999) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)