Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 484.231 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 36% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,585,867 (₨77,620) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $55 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)