Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.476 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 92,403,903 (₩2,680,210) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)