Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.856 IRR / UGX *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,889,932 (6,482,498 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)