Cost of living comparison between Gujrat, Pakistan and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 302.530 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 26% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,360,662 (₨163,160) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)