Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 309.465 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 27% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,733,467 (₨160,708) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (34 minutes ago)