Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 313.062 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,385,379 (₨202,469) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)