Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 364.889 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 66,518,409 (₨182,297) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨999,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Haifa costs 35 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)