Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5630.127 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 4% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 75,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 72,148,627 (元12,815) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)