Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 4722.405 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,835,883 (元11,188) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)