Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5860.145 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 75,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 74,443,309 (元12,703) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)