Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4955.480 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 67,416,667 (元13,604) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)