Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 35374.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 40% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,188,133 ($2,465) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)