Cost of living comparison between Guarulhos, Brazil and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 10205.374 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,583,130 (R$ 8,190) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)