Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 9517.353 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,030,451 (R$ 8,094) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)