Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10652.208 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 100,800,386 (R$ 9,463) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (41 minutes ago)