Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 51845.259 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,802,082 (€1,655) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)