Cost of living comparison between Guarda, Portugal and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 34498.489 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 33% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,071,464 (€1,509) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)