Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5173.361 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 31% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,808,568 (元16,780) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)