Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1853.175 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,695,113 (Mex$ 31,673) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Maui costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)