Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1839.983 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,542,577 (Mex$ 28,013) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)