Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1581.612 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,320,929 (Mex$ 21,700) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)