Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 34344.828 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 83% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,508,941 (€2,082) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)